Friday, November 30, 2007

oh where is she?.....

I do not know why this picture is so big, nor do I know how to correct it. I am not too familiar with Photobucket. :)

I am here and I am well. Thanks to all that took the time to inquire and check on me. Things have been busy and just moving right on around here.
I flat missed posting Caroline dressed for Halloween and then came Thanksgiving and a blessed day that was. Our oldest son and his family did not make it in, but they will be here for Christmas.

Jerrell's mom is getting so much worse, I don't even know what to say. The doctor did tell Jerrell last week that she did have Alzheimer's disease and soon she will have to come stay with us. She has always been such an independant person that she just refuses to come right now. She does not want to impose on us and says she wants to go to a nursing home which makes no sense at all to me.

Stephanie, David and Caroline spent the week of Thanksgiving at Disney World. On Saturday before they left on Monday, they came by to see us. It was our first time meeting David and he is all that I expected him to be. A wonderful young man and just as nice as can be. Very, very tall and slim. We were so pleased to have him in our home and get to meet Caroline's dad. They are a precious, happy family. I am inserting one picture of them at Disney World. Caroline is growing sooooo much.

Here are my girls at Disney World...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have not, nor will I be able to blog as often as I would like. I can only do that or stop the blog entirely and I really do not want to do that. I do still read all my regular blogs and miss blogging, but my health and other things have taken me away from blogging and until things change-- a post here and there will have to suffice.

I am looking forward to having our oldest son and family home for Christmas since it has been two years since they have been here for Christmas. At other times, just not for Christmas.

Again, thanks those that emailed or commented as to my well being. I appreciate you all.


God Bless!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm sorry to hear about Jerrell's mom. A friend of mine's mother was just diagnosed with Alzheimers and she is very independent too. Not taking the news well at all.

Carline is growing fast! Her little face is maturing. I know she had a ball at Disney World.

I'm glad your son is going to be able to visit for Christmas. It will be special, I'm sure.

~Kristi

Kristi said...

I'm sorry to hear about Jerrell's mom. A friend of mine's mother was just diagnosed with Alzheimers and she is very independent too. Not taking the news well at all.

Carline is growing fast! Her little face is maturing. I know she had a ball at Disney World.

I'm glad your son is going to be able to visit for Christmas. It will be special, I'm sure.

~Kristi

Jana said...

So glad to see you!! Hoping you and yours are all doing well as you can. We're getting snowed on in a major way.
Spent the holiday weekend down on the beach, I posted (or will post) a couple pics if you care to stop over and see the Oregon Coast at sunset (Chris takes a darn good picture). Caroline is a dollbaby. Glad you got to meet her dad finally.
Sorry about Mrs. B, but having a lot of older clients I can understand her staunch desire to stay independent, no matter how inconvenient it might be. Most would rather go to a nursing home than their childrens home, after all eventually it might lead to "personal issues" that she'd rather not have her son or daughter-in-law dealing with (?), just a thought - and a prayer for you all.

Janet said...

Just as long as you don't stop blogging altogether! :-)

Sorry about Jerrell's mother. Hope that works out so everyone's happy.

Drop by now and then and let me know how you are!

Marci said...

I am so glad to see a post from you. I am realy sorry to hear about Jerrell's Mom. That is so hard for all involved.

That Caroline is the cutest child. That is a good picture of her and her Mom. I am glad they keep you supplied with pictures of her.

TO BECOME said...

It was an answered prayer when I stopped by your blog once again and saw that you had a new post. I am so glad that you are as right as things can be with you. I always miss you when you aren't here but its ok as long as your getting along alright.

Caroline is getting to be a really pretty girl, I would say no longer a baby. I know they enjoyed going to see Mickey mouse. I am so glad that you liked David. I am glad they were able to come by for a visit with you.

I know you can hardly wait for Christmas and your son coming home. I hope it is here before you know it and that you and your husband have a wonderful time with them.

Take care, Moobear and I'll see you bye and bye. love you, connie from Texas

Kristi said...

Oh! And by the way...photobucket posts the picture the size you upload it to. So if you want a smaller pic, you have to downsize it for photobucket. Only if you upload from blogger will blogger automatically downsize. I figured that out the hard way. LOL
:)

~Kristi

k said...

Well. I'll take that 8post here and there* from you over *no posts at all,* any day of the week. And that's the truth.

Jan said...

moobear..I am so sorry to hear that things have not been going well for you. My prayer will be that things will be much better in the coming new year.

Just remember that there are a lot of people who love you, and care about you, and will be sending good wishes your way.