Sunday, April 15, 2007

i have been tagged...

Howdy! I have been tagged by Clara for the Wikipedia MeMe....

First, you are to go to Wikipedia and type in the month and day you were born.

April 17, 1944 (tis me)

Second, you are to name 4 events that occurred on that day.

1492 - Spain and Christopher Columbus sign a contract for him to sail to Asia to get spices
1861 - American Civil War: Virginia secedes from the Union
1864 - American Civil War: Battle of Plymouth begins – Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
1865 - Mary Surratt is arrested as a conspirator in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

Third, you are to name two important birthdays on that day.

1923 - Harry Reasoner, American journalist (d. 1991)
1972 - Gary Bennett, American baseball player

Fourth, you are to name one person whose death occurred on that day.

1790 - Benjamin Franklin, American inventor, diplomat, and printer (b. 1706)

Fifth, you tag five fellow bloggers. You are chosen, but if you don't want to play,
no problem at all.

~Kristi~

Janet

Helen

Ingrid

Jana


Hope the weather is not too stormy where you are...


God Bless!

3 comments:

Marci said...

OOOps, I did not realize Clara tagged you. I tagged you for the same thing, so you already have it posted!!

Moobear said...

LOL Marci! I have been double tagged. Thanks for the tag too!
Hope you have a good day. Has been
story here, but we hope the worst is over. Hope all is well where you are. Take good care.

Jana said...

I'm not sure I got the tagging right, I'm kinda new at this stuff, but thanks all the same, it's fun to learn something new, and I was happy to learn that my favorite singer has the same date of birth as me!!!