Wednesday, January 03, 2007

this could very well be true...

Thanks to my friend Paulette for sending me this and I believe it! I got one thing on my mind today and you folks may can help me. For those of you that have already switched to the new Blogger, do you all know a shortcut or why come when we check the remember me box, that you still hafta sign in every doggone time you wanna do something to your blog? If any of you know, I would appreciate your help. In fact, besides no republish entire blog button, that is the only difference that I see and I do not like it one little bit. Other than that, I do not see any difference worth my time to change have changed over for. Sorta like life, when something ain't broke, then don't fix it. That is just the way it is.

After a very cold night and a heavy frost this morning and me firing Woody up, I am just about to burn up. It hasta be in the 60's at least by now. Dress warm in the mornings and then hafta strip down come evening time. I kinda wish it would get cold enough for me to wear some sweaters that I bought over two years ago or more. But then again, guess it is better on the fuel bills. Oh and btw I thank you all for the suggestions on the cooking and it is a good idea. I do freeze a lot of things - like spaghetti sauce, chili beans and vegetable soup cause when I cook those, I always make a big pot of it. Other than that, I really have not thought about fixing a plate of things and freezing them and then thaw them out and popem in the microwave. Usually we fix Mrs. Bunting a plate when I fix a meal and as a rule we usually eat most of the leftovers. Actually some things are better left over. I like macaroni and cheese when it is first made, whereas Jerrell likes it better left over..too dry, I hafta put some water in it and that takes some of the cheese taste away.

The sun is shining and that makes me feel so much better, spirit wise. Those rainy days do get me down. Wherever you are and whatever the weather is, glad to have you here and take good care and stay safe.


God Bless!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I have to sign in everytime too. I thought it was maybe my computer not remembering me, but I guess not. Hmmm! I don't like having to sign in everytime either. :(

And by the way, I must be VERY INTELLIGENT if Garfield is correct. LOL

~Kristi

Gattina said...

I am back ! Yesterday evening. And now it's all grey, cold and raining here after 2 weeks of non stop sunshine ! I had a look on your Christmas post, but saw no camera as a gift, must say father Christmas was not nice to you !
So you switched to "new Blogger" I could do it too but for the moment I have a lot of writing to do so I switch over once in a blue moon, when I am in the mood ! Will write about my holidays probably tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this mild winter!! I do get overheated and put on lighter clothes. But it's better than putting on another pair of socks!

I think the "Remember Me" thing is so the time doesn't run out and you have to sign in again. Lots of sites have them.

The other me said...

I just LOVE that card, I am going to send it to all and sundry!! Thankyou.