Sunday, June 10, 2007

who woulda thought it...










ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING



One year ago today I clicked on the start blog button never giving a thought to what I was actually doing. I have shared some of my life with you folks and many of my boo boos.

Along the way I began to meet each one of you folks sorta one by one. As I began to read your blogs and email with many I became friends with you all. So much in fact, that when you hurt or are sick, that bothers me and all I can do and will do is to pray for those of you when that happens. I truly believe that the Lord led me to blogging as I have only had the best of readers and rarely have I had anyone pester or spam me. He has sent folks my way that has affected me positively and I need that as I do enough of the joking around in real life and in my chat with friends in the courttv chatroom. I have been spiritually fed from your blogs and I have laughed myself silly at some of your blogs too.

The Lord knew I had nothing but time as I cannot do the things that normal folks do so he allowed me to use this blog as an outlet which helps me personally, but most of all he led to so many of you good down to earth folks. Most I might add are Christians or of faiths that lean towards love and peace towards one another. This is very important to me. To love one another and try to have peace with everyone as we should want to do and as our Lord requires us to do.

I have also met some really fun people, blogs that makes me laugh out loud and some that make me ponder over and touch the strings of my heart. It all makes a circle, surrounds me with all kinds of folks and a complete circle of friends from which I learn something from each one of you, all in different ways at times. One of us often are troubled or extremely happy over an event in your life and we are ALL here to support you in sorrow and glow with joy for you in your happiness. * I have also been known to repeat myself ever now and then.*

Just outta curosity I checked to see just how many times I have posted in my year and the count says 213. Thankfully this will make it 214. I like even numbers btw.

I have all my life tried not to do anything constructive for long periods of time just because that would not be Moobear. Therefore, I am a bit surprised I am still around and blogging. As you all know I fly by the seat of my pants. I used to plan ahead a little, but now it is entirely on a day to day basis. I do what I want or what I feel like doing and all of that amounts to very little. I probably over share my family and my precious Roxy with you, but that is all I have at times to tell you about. I cannot ever tell you how much I have appreciated each of you and how much you have all become special folks to me. I love each one of you individually and I appreciate every visit, every encouraging comment and every laugh you have tossed my way.

Who knows, maybe next year I will still be here blogging my nonsense and sharing my life with you. In the meantime, I'll continue to take a day at a time and be very thankful for it. You have All touched my life in some way. Thanks for the wonderful year, without you folks it would have all been in vain.


God Bless!

















8 comments:

Clara....in TN said...

Let me be the FIRST to comment on your post today! HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY on your blogging! I cannot remember for the life of me how I came upon your blog. But I am certainly glad I did. Some days you make me laugh and then there have been times I have cried with you. You have become one of my dearest friends in this cyber world. Hopefully, someday we will be able to meet. The distance is not that great between us. Not to worry because you blog about your everyday life and Roxy! That's what its all about! I love to read about when you burn the beans and when you cuddle up with Roxy! I hope you keep on bloggin' for MANY years my friend....and I hope I am still around to read!!!!

Moobear said...

Thank you so much Clara and you were one of the very first that I met and if I remember correctly you were linked to mamamouse's place and I visited you once, commented and I was hooked to your blog. You are very dear to me and I have been blessed to have run across you. I am glad we are also email friends and YES we are not that far apart and just maybe one of these days me and Paulette could visit you. We have talked about that and also about Sassy Sistah as she is not too terribly far away either. Thanks for being my friend and I dearly love you, but you already knew that!
Have a good evening my friend!

L. said...

Beautiful sentiments as you celebrate your one year anniversary!

Thank you for all that you have brought to my life...

Take care,
xoxo

The Sisters said...

Happy 1st Blogging Anniversary!! Although we have just recently found your blog we hope to be reading your blog for many more years to come!!

~Holly&Katie~

Marci said...

Oh Claudia, I love your realness on your blog. If you are having a bad day, you say so. If you are having a good day you say so. You tell funny things on yourself, you share your heart and concerns and you share pictures of that sweet little Caroline. Happy Anniversary friend. I just celebrated my one year of blogging in May!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a new one to me, and we have only recently become acquainted. But I am thankful that we did. And I think your sentiments on this one year anniversary were especially dear and gracious.

Kristi said...

Congrats on your one year blooging, Moo!! I've enjoyed getting to know your and love how you write.

~Kristi

Gattina said...

Happy Blog anniversary ! Already one year ! I just came back from my holidays in Turkey and scrolled a little through your last posts ! Roxy indeed looks fine and you really can be proud of your son ! You seem to feel much better maybe now the summer time is good for you !