Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The morning after the night before

Yesterday is just that, in the past. I try to enjoy and make the best of each day I am given, but yesterday was not the norm. Sure I have been for dental work many, many times in my life, but nothing compared to my experience yesterday. If that tooth had not absessed I am here to tell you that I would still have that tooth in my next life. It took him longer and the most pulling and cracking just to remove the crown. After rejecting his offer of the crown bits to make a necklace charm, he got back to work. He took each of the 4 nerves out which was tolerable, but when I asked why was it hurting so bad he said oh, I am having to scrape the absess out. After 45 minutes of yanking and picking and cracking, he finished. I asked him why it was so hard to remove. He said the tooth was cracked which most likely caused the absess. That was a first for me. I had never had a shot in the roof of my mouth or had to have refills on the medicine before he could begin. Quite frankly, I think dentist have no mercy, to put someone through all I endured and then the little lady at the desk says the total is $277.00. He should have paid me! Since I have chosen to not worry about things I have no control over, smiled, dumped out all I had and that amount didn't exactly excite the little lady. I gave her $88. I really think she was wanting me to dump my change too. Anyways, if Uncle Sam is on time, come tomorrow I will go pay that little lady the remainder of my bill. I have always valued my good credit, but charges like this makes me want maybe at least one red flag on my credit report.
I ain't felt worth a toot today. Nothing worse than waking up with angina pain at 4:30 this morning, my dog a gagging and I get one of those nausea spells. Of course the dog came first, so I put her down and she headed to hunt her daddy. Jerrell does not get up until 5, so she came back and whined at his bedroom door. I eased off and went back to sleep.
I cannot finish without thanking my fellow blogger, Sally Jennings, for all her help on my blog. She was kind enough to take the time to explain to me the way to email your blogs without going to the site. You do it through an invitation only email service. I have been reading her blog faithfully for over a year and I do not think she will mind my sharing her blog address with you. She has such informative blogs and I always get my coffee and hurry to her blog. Please check Sally's site out at MyThoughts and I am sure you will enjoy her blog as much as I have. Thanks Sally!
Until the next time. God Bless!

No comments: