Monday, June 26, 2006

Yesterday and today


Yesterday was a good day. We had an early morning call from my brother, Ron, saying he and Michelle were going to ride up from South Carolina to visit with us. I always have a warm feeling and look forward to seeing Ron and Michelle. Ron and I are closer now than we have been in 40 years and for that I thank the good Lord! Although, after their departure, my mind began twirling. I was left in confusion. I have so many unanswered questions and no one left to answer them. Have I been wrong all these years or could we both be right? Ron and I see things differently. I respect his opinions and understand them. I also respect mine and understand them. I was still sitting on my "thinking stool" as I call it at mighnight. I finally gave up and went on to bed. I was awakened at 3:00 a.m. with not an unusual angina attack. I take me two nitros and finally get up and sit once again on "my thinking" stool until I got pain relieved enough to go back to bed at 4:00 a.m. Little Roxy gets Moo up at 8:30. Having said that. I have concluded my relationship with my brother Ron is far more important than the unanswered questions I have about my past. He told me he was the happiest he had ever been in his life. What more could a sister want for a brother. He is a special brother, because we survived, despite many obstacles, we had to overcome alone. Other than my family, Ron is the most important person to me. Thank you Lord for allowing Ron to have this little bratty sister. Thank you Michelle for making him the happiest he has ever been. You are the best sister in law I could ask for.
God Bless!

No comments: