Thursday, December 21, 2006

justa few more days...


This week has really gotten away from me and today has too. I looked at the clock and thought me oh my I have not posted to my blog yet. I have come to the conclusion that it is easier to start a new fire in the woodstove for me than it is to keep one going. I just cannot remember to put any wood in it and of course it goes out! Then I put an egg knot on my shin from running into the handle to the stove. I am seriously thinking about retiring from the woodstove business. At least Jerrell will be off until January 2 and I won't have to deal with it, of course by then, I will have forgotten how to start one . :) Oh well...

I am looking forward to Christmas Day so we can all be together, cept for Kev and have our lunch together and then it will be over and things can get back to normal. Next year Kev will be home for Christmas and it will make it just complete. He will be calling us on Christmas Day from Toronto and I know they will have a great time with Silvia's family.

I have a friend who is very sick that lives in Virginia. I have not talked with her on the phone for a while as the last two times that I called I got the answering machine. She is very sick and Hospice has been helping with her for a while. I did leave messages when I called. Today when I got in from running an errand, I had a message from her asking me to call her or she would call me back. I was thrilled, so I picked up the phone and called the number that she had left and it said it could not take anonymous calls and for me to stop the block. I have no idea what that means. All it means to me is that I cannot call and talk to my very sick friend! I quickly emailed her and told her the circumstances and I just pray that I will hear from her soon. She is very dear to me and just hearing her voice made me feel good. I do hope we talk soon, she is a wonderful friend to me.

I have already decided that I do not like doing my own hair. It looks terrible and feels terrible so when I got next Thursday for a haircut, I gonna beg her to let me start back again on Thursdays. lol. Not only does it look terrible, it bout kills me bending over to shampoo it and stand and dry it as I do have a thick head of hair. I also think I am going to get it highlighed again if it hairlips China. It's just something about a woman's hair that we just gotta be happy with it, whether anybody is or not.

Welp I gotta cut this one short as I got some things to do fore Jerrell gets home and we have plans to go out to eat and Mrs. B will go too, if she don't forget. Bless her heart. Have a good day everyone!...


God Bless!

2 comments:

Clara....in TN said...

Merry Christmas Claudia, May this be the best one ever! Thanks for being my friend and for all the nice comments and e-mails. May we both be able to do this for years to come. That is my wish! Clara

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your hair done real pretty!

Have a Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before the big day!