UPDATE... while I can... I should have read Blogger Status before I started my blog today. They do got problems today...
So far I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging, tho' some days of course it is harder to blog as some days you just have " it" and other days you couldn't pull a blog outta your bloomers. 'Cause my blog is BS (Buncha-Stuff) In my case, a lot of days I can honestly say I just don't feel worth a whole lot, but that's ok. Also, as you folks know you don't get on disability in 3 short months for nothing. Particually in North Carolina as I understand is one of the many states that drag their feet. The process in itself would make for a good blog. I know I used to see people that look healthy as a horse, but yet their bodies were frail. By choice I try hard to overpower my limits and keep my life as normal and happy and fun as I possibly can. You hafta conquer it or you are a goner. Therefore, I force myself to do a lot of things I just soon not do, at least-- always at the time it needs to be done. I wasn't born that way, I became that way to make my life better than my health.
I have to admit I have trimmed back on some of the blogs I read. I still have my friend's blogs that I faithfully read and you all know who you are. What joy they give me too! But some of the blogs I went to from link to link I have found is not worth my time. I enjoy the family blogs, the pet blogs, real life stuff. Can't like technical, political or just plain off the wall with wild music, weird, scary logo filled sites. Just ain't gonna happen. They are wasting their time, so they sho' ain't gonna waste mine.
I will make this one a bit short. As you know I always make up for it too much in a later blog. :)
This is what I want my blogs to be...
1) Say what I want with attitude (attitude is unsophisticated character)
2) Not afraid to admit my own weaknesses and mistakes (my grammar is lousy and I am even proud of it
3) Learn from senior bloggers without littering their comments board with dumb words
4) Blog things that leave an impact on others, regardless of age/background
5) Please myself or I cannot please others
6) Be a witch at times, but always with a heart
7) Make sure the art of fun and love shines and shows
8) See only the good side or just stay away
9) Encourage newcomers by showing genuine interest
10) Humor, humor, humor
Until I get back...